45% healthy organic growth on YoY basis this quarter, Jampp acquisition is near 7% EBITDA margin in its first year since its integration | Affle India Q4 FY22 Conference Call Highlights3 min read
- Q4 FY2022 Highlights (y-o-y): Revenue from Operations of Rs. 315.1 crores, an increase of 122.6% y-o-y. EBITDA at Rs. 58.7 crores, an increase of 70.2% y-o-y. Profit After Tax (PAT) at Rs. 52.7 crores, an increase of 98.7% y-o-y.
- FY2022 Highlights (y-o-y): Revenue from operations of Rs. 1,081.7 crores, an increase of 109.3% y-o-y. EBITDA at Rs. 213.5 crores, up by 63.8% y-o-y. PAT at Rs. 183.4 crores, up by 77.8% y-o-y.
- The CPCU business continued the growth momentum delivering 5.7 crores of converted users in Q4 FY2022, an increase of 91.1% y-o-y, and taking the total converted users provided in 12M FY2022 to 19.5 crores. The top industry verticals for the company continued to be high growth, helping it register a strong performance in this quarter.
- Organic growth in this quarter YoY is 45%.
- While Q3 continues to be the highest quarter during the year on account of business seasonality, consistent positive momentum is reflected in Q4 as well.
- Last year Q4 had a higher other income (non-operating) primarily on account of a one-time gain on divestment of Indus OS.
- The rapid growth of online commerce globally is forecast to contribute 22% of all commerce by 2024 with equally rapid digital disruptions happening in retail commerce.
- Global Digital Ad Market to grow by 9% with Emerging markets like India expected to grow at 25-30% together with other emerging markets like SEA & LATAM also exceeding global trends- e-marketer.
- Only half the world is online with US/UK at ~80% smartphone penetration and Emerging Markets trailing with India at 32%, Brazil at 51% & Indonesia at 59%- GSMA.
- CPCU rates to grow both in India as well as abroad going forward 2-3 years ahead.
- Free cash flow at 153-154 Cr in FY22.
- Operating cash flow/ PAT is 112.3%. Return on equity (ROE) is 27.2%, ROCE- 18.5%.
- Jampp is 7% EBITDA this year while in FY23 it will be around mid-teens and in FY24 it will be around 20%. This is also the strategy of every acquisition (within a one-year single-digit EBITDA margin, second-year mid-teen EBITDA, third year- 20% EBITDA margin).
- The plan is to have 4% of revenues spent on the innovation in FY23.
- Indian revenues are 34.7% while 65.3% are International revenues in FY22.
Disclaimer: The information here is provided for reference purposes only and should not be misconstrued as investment advice. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell stocks or MF.
DISCLOSURES UNDER SEBI (RESEARCH ANALYST) REGULATIONS, 2014:
Yadnya Academy Pvt. Ltd. (InvestYadnya) is registered with SEBI under SEBI (Research Analyst) Regulations, 2014 with registration no. INH000008349. Disclosure with regard to ownership and material conflicts of interest
1. Neither Research Analyst nor the entity nor his associates or relatives has any financial interest in the subject Company;
2. Neither Research Analyst nor the entity nor its associates or relatives have actual/beneficial ownership of one percent or more securities of the Subject Company, at the end of the month immediately preceding the date of publication of the research report or date of public appearance;
3. Neither Research Analyst nor the entity nor its associates or his relatives have any other material conflict of interest at the time of publication of the research report or public appearance.
Disclosure with regard to receipt of Compensation
1. The Research Entity and its associates have not received compensation from the subject company in the past twelve months.
2. The subject company is not or was not a client during the twelve months preceding the date of recommendation.