Skip to content
- Company reported a revenue of Rs.22,759.6 lakhs, up 33% YoY and 13% QoQ. It was mainly driven by mutual fund business.
- Asset-Based Revenue – up 32.7% YoY, 11.3% QoQ
- Non-Asset Based Revenue – up 42.7% YoY, 25.9% QoQ
- Non-MF Revenue – up 24.4% YoY, 11.1% QoQ
- 90.3% of revenue comes from mutual funds and 9.7% revenue from non-mutual funds.
- Profit After Tax has increased by 48.2% from Rs.4,895 lakh in Q2 FY21 to Rs.7,256 lakhs in Q2 FY22
- Profit Before Tax has grown by 45.9% from Rs.6,610 lakh to Rs.9,647 lakhs in last one year
- Operating margin has increased from 39.7% in Q2 FY21 to 43.9% in Q2 FY22 while EBIDTA has increased substantially by 46.6% to Rs.9,986 lakhs
- Historic high in transactions – 1025 lakh transactions as compared to 875 lakh in Q2 FY21
- Surge in new SIP registrations is witnessing new high with 44 lakh new registrations in Sep quarter
- Over Rs.30,000 Cr of AUM was garnered in due to mega NFOs launched in Q2
- On an average, 21 lakh visitors were serviced each month in Q2
- MF Central – a unified investor portal, which went live in Sep-21 has over 75,000 registrations in the first month.
- myCAMS has been adding 1 lakh new investors every month and crossed 1 Cr logins in Sep, making it the most investor preferred app for MF transactions
- CAMS CRA platform development is progressing well for launch in Q4FY22 (soft launch in Q3 FY22)