Daily News Snippets- 24 February 20221 min read
1) Stock Exchanges of United States of America- Dow Jones, NASDAQ, and S&P 500 witnessed a fall of 1.2% to 2.5% yesterday on the grounds of ongoing tensions between Russia and Ukraine.
2) Sanctions in Russia can become severe and hence there could be an impact on commodity prices.
3) Tata Sons is going to dilute its stake of around Rs. 2,000 via QIP issue in Indian Hotels. With this issue, the debt to equity ratio of Indian Hotels which is currently around 1.84 times might go down to the level of 1. Tata Sons is having around a 41% stake in Indian Hotels.
4) Vodafone may sell a 5% stake in Indus Tower to Bharti Airtel for ~ Rs. 3,300 Cr.
5) Mukesh Ambani said that India’s Green Energy export could reach $500 billion in the coming 20 years.