1) The Crude Oil prices again continue to boil on the grounds of rising tensions between Ukraine and Russia.
2) Future Retail has planned to shut down its hypermarket chain- Big Bazaar as the company is not in the position to run. Initially, 200 Big Bazar stores will be converted to Reliance Stores.
3) There is a fresh scope of disinvestment in LIC as the government has allowed 20% Foreign Direct Investment in LIC.
4) SEBI’s Chief Mr. Ajay Tyagi ends today. Since there is no announcement or discussion regarding new appointments and possibly, Mr. Ajay Tyagi might get the extension.
5) Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPIs) took out more than Rs. 35,500 Cr. from the Indian Stock Market in February 2022.
6) The Sovereign Gold Bond (SGB) Scheme 2021-22 – Series X will be open for subscription for the period from February 28, 2022, at Rs. 5,109 per gram.