1) On account of the upcoming planned sanctions by the United States of America on Russia have led the Brent Crude Oil Price hit multi-year high levels at $130 per barrel. The US and its allies are planning to ban oil imports from Russia.
2) The price of Petrol and Diesel may increase in the coming days on the grounds of increased crude oil price.
3) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield has again gone down to the level of 1.71%.
4) Foreign Portfolio Investors have withdrawn over Rs. 17,000 Cr. from Indian Market in the last 3 days. Rs. 14,721 Cr. has been withdrawn from Equity Market by FPI and the rest of the amount from the debt market.
5) NSE CEO Chitra Ramkrishna has been arrested by CBI in a co-location scam.
6) LIC IPO might hit the capital market in the next financial year.