Daily Stock Market News Snippets 1 June 20221 min read
Markets – Global & India
- US Markets were down by around -0.41% to -0.67%.
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $116 per barrel,
- The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.87% while India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.41%.
- India’s Market Cap to GDP ratio currently stands at 109%
- Nifty50 PE Ratio is at 20.44 and Sensex PE is at 22.53.
Currency & Dollar Index:
- Indian Rupee currently stands at Rs. 77.60 per dollar.
- The dollar index is at 101.81 from the earlier 101.70.
Economy- Global & India:
- India’s Q4 GDP grows at 4.1% and expands by 8.7% in FY22.
- IMD raises the 2022 monsoon forecast to 103%.
- India’s fiscal deficit improves to 6.7% in FY22 on higher tax mop-up.
- India’s textile exports were highest-ever in FY22 at $44.4 billion.
- Eurozone inflation hits a record 8.1% amid rising energy costs.
- Russian Oil ban, China reboot risk driving fresh inflation boost.
- Putin needs help from China and India on Oil.
- Credit Offtake remains robust in April across sectors.
- Determination of LICs embedded value likely to be completed by June 30, says MD of LIC
- ITC Infotech eyes $500 million in revenue over 5 years from the new business unit.
- LIC booked Rs. 42,000 Cr. profit from equity markets in FY22 up by 16% YoY.