Daily Stock Market News Snippets-1 November 20222 min read
- Inflation hits a new record high of 10.7% in Europe, slowing economy
- India continues with Russian oil buys, cuts shipments from Saudi
- Fed set to deliver another big rate hike, debate December downshift
- OPEC+ raises long-term oil demand view, calls for $12.1 trillion investment
- Saudi Arabia’s GDP grows 8.6% in the third quarter
- Gold prices set for seventh monthly fall as dollar and yields weigh
- April-Sept fiscal deficit at 37% of FY23 target, net tax receipts Rs 10 trillion
- Core sector output sees rebound, grows by 7.9% in Sept against 5.4% YoY
- Retail inflation for industrial workers rises to 6.49% in Sept: Govt data
- Rupee weakens as Asian currencies brace for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Investment via participatory notes rises to Rs 87,813 crore in September
- SEBI Issues Guidelines To Standardise Credit Rating Agencies’ Rating Scales
- Larsen & Toubro Q2 PAT jumps 26% to Rs 2,819 cr on higher revenue from operations
- Bharti Airtel Q2 net profit jumps 89% to Rs 2,145 crore; revenue up 22%
- Walmart India FY22 loss widens to Rs 299 cr; revenue up 7% to Rs 5,350 cr
- DCX Systems’ public issue kicks off for subscription on Monday; gets fully subscribed on Day 1
- ITC cooks up a storm, sets up 12 cloud kitchens and 48 brand outlets
- LIC picks over 2% additional stake in Capri Global for Rs. 257 Cr.
- LTTS opens campus in Mysuru; to hire 1,000 engineers in 2 years
- Tata Steel Q2 net profit plunges 90% to Rs 1,297 crore on higher expenses.
- Equitas Small Finance Bank Q2 Result: Net Profit rises nearly threefold to Rs. 116 Cr.