Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 1 September 20221 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were down by around 0.56% to 0.88%
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $95 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.19% and US’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.21%.
- Rupee at 79.61 per dollar.
- Inflation hits 9.1% in countries using Euro currency as prices soar
- Oil prices fall 3% on recession fear; China factory data disappoints
- Russia temporarily stops gas flow to Europe through Nord Stream 1.
- Q1 GDP grows at 13.5%, misses estimates; Fiscal Deficit at 20.5% of FY23 target
- Core sector output slows down to 4.5% in July against 9.9% a year ago
- Indian Economy to grow over 7% in FY23 says, Finance Ministry
Stock Specific News:
- HDFC Bank partly recoups market share in credit card spending lost to the embargo. From 26.5% in August 2021 to 28.4% in August 2022
- Patanjali to grow Oil Palm on 38,000 hectares in 9 Arunachal Pradesh districts.
- Ashok Leyland bags mega order for 1,400 school buses in UAE.
- Fresh Capex is likely to boast RIL’s revenue visibility and profit
- Fresh Intake, and higher offshoring in the IT sector impact revenue per employee
- Maruti Suzuki’s initial EVs will be in the upper segment: RC Bhargava
- Inox Leisure is confident of expansion, to add 834 screens after FY23.
- Market log 3rd highest monthly FPI inflows since Covid outbreak in August at Rs. 51,000 Cr.