1) US Markets have turned green on Wednesday 10th March 2022, after 4 days of continuous fall. The Indices like Dow Jones, S&P500, and NASDAQ are all up by around 2%-3%. The reason behind the recovery in the indices is mainly due to the easing in the crude oil prices, which is at around $113 per barrel.
2) German Stock Market Index- DAX was up around 7.92% on Wednesday 10th March 2022.
3) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is again rising and is at around 1.94%.
4) As per news reports, the prices of petrol and diesel can be increased in a phased manner.
6) Rupee appreciated by 44 paise to 76.56 on Wednesday 10th March 2022.
7) In February 2022, Equity Mutual Fund received an inflow of Rs. 19,705 Cr. SIP Book stood at Rs. 11,437 Cr. The major inflow was received in Flexicap Funds, Large Cap Funds, and Large & Mid Cap Funds.
8) Apple might lose its crown as the most valuable company to Saudi Aramco since Aramco’s valuation has increased on the grounds of increased crude oil prices.
9) Amazon’s Council approaches Reliance Retail for talks.
10) US President Joe Biden has passed an executive order on Digital Assets.
11) Union Cabinet approves the creation of a new company for Land Monetization.