1) Brent Crude Oil prices are currently trading at $101 per barrel.
2) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield rate is currently hovering at around 2.72%.
3) Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF) is looking to buy a stake in Tata Power’s Green Biz.
5) Startups are turning to debt as equity fundraising gets volatile. BYJU’S has raised a debt of $1.2 billion for the period of 5-years at an interest rate of 6.8%. Similarly, Ola has also raised debt of $500 million for a 4-years time frame at an interest rate of 7.8%.
6) Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPIs) pulled out Rs. 50,000 Cr. from Indian IT Sector and Rs. 82,000 Cr. from Banking & Financial Sector.
7) Uday Kotak said that RBI should hike the interest rate by 1% to achieve a 0% real rate.
8) Finance Minister said that Government spend Rs. 91 Lakh Cr. since 2014 on development.
9) Share of home-grown auto-firms rises to 3-year high in Passenger Vehicle (PV) market. Shares of famous Indian brands like Tata, M&M, Force, etc, had a market share of 13.8% in the PV segment in FY20 which has now grown to 18.4% in FY21.
10) India’s Gold Imports grew by 33.34% YoY in FY22 to $46.14 billion.
11) IRDAI may go for 100% FDI in the ‘New’ Insurance business. Ex.: Insurance Brokerages and Others.