Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were flat on Friday.
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $107 per barrel.
- India’s Market Cap to GDP ratio currently stands at 106%.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.41% and US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.10%.
- Rupee at 79.33 per dollar.
- China unveils plans to spur car demand and may extend EV tax break.
- Recession angst spurs pivot to emerge world’s growth engines.
- Fed hawks back 75-basis points July hike, still see the soft landing.
- Inflation is expected to cool from October 2022 said RBI Governor.
- India’s FOREX Reserves fell by $5 billion in the week of July 1.
- The commodities slump is set to give India relief from Inflation.
- ATF Crisis in Sri Lanka turns an opportunity for South India Airports and Indian OMCs.
- Telecom bristle at the prospect of Adani poaching their 5G enterprise business.
- With Europe slowing, TCS says North America to drive its growth in FY23.
- M&M is open to investing in EV battery cell makers to secure supplies says the CEO.
- FMCG firms are expected to see strong revenue growth, led by price hikes in Q1.
- FPIs raise the ante by driving up allocation to Oil & Gas, Auto Stocks.
- India adds 51 million new mutual fund investors accounts in the June quarter.
- FPIs take out Rs. 4,000 Cr. from equities in July, and the pace of selling slows.
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales up 48% to 3,16,443 units in the April-June quarter.
- Tata Tech plans IPO by the fiscal end, the first by Tata Group in 18 years.
- Banks’ Q1 Net Profit growth is estimated at 47% as lending stays strong.
- LIC gains a 2% market share in New Business Premium in the April-June quarter.