1) The US markets showcased mixed actions where the US indices were in the zone of -0.26% to positive 0.98%.
2) The Brent Crude Oil price is currently trading at $101 per barrel.
3) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.99% while India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.305.
4) RBI steps to stem rupee fall, defends 77.50 per dollar.
5) Inflation likely rose to an 18-month high of 7.5% in April 2022.
6) Equity MF inflows dip 44% in April 2022. The inflows were Rs. 15,890 Cr. in April 2022 against Rs. 28,463 Cr. in March 2022. Whereas the SIP book was down by 4% at Rs. 11,863 Cr.
7) ArcelorMittal joins the race to buy Holcim’s stake in the Amubja-ACC combine.
8) Future Retail shareholders move to SEBI. Over 4,12,000 public shareholders own an 85.69% stake.
9) Uptick in Movie Business prompts Multiplex companies to increase screen count in FY23. PVR to add around 125 screens, Inox and Cinepolis to add 77 and 65 screens respectively.
10) Power Sector Stocks may see a lot of volatility even as demand remains strong on account of the cost of inputs and raising funds.
11) SBI hikes bulk FD rates by 40-90 bps.
12) Nearly 10 Lakh+ applications for LIC IPO could see technical rejections.
13) Vi narrows losses to Rs. 6,500 Cr. in Q4. Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) stood at Rs. 124.