Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 12 April 20221 min read
1) The Brent Crude Oil prices went below the mark of $100 per barrel and are at $99 per barrel.
2) The US Markets are down by 1.19% to 2.18%.
3) The US 10-Year G-Sec yield is currently trading at 2.81%.
4) Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) suggests slashing the telecom spectrum price by up to 40%.
5) India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3-years high levels and is 7.1964%.
6) TCS’ Q4FY22 profits at Rs. 9,959 Cr. growing by 7% YoY. The Total Contract Value (TCV) stood at $11.3 billion. The attrition rate in the Last Twelve Months (LTM) is at 17.4%.
7) Fuel demand is at 3-years high levels.
8) Combined market capitalization of all listed Adani Group Firms crosses Rs. 16 Lakh Cr.
9) Moody maintains a ‘Stable’ outlook for Indian Banks on recovering the economy.
10) India’s defense equipment sector offers significant new opportunities.
11) Ruchi Soya to be rebranded as Patanjali Foods.
12) Around 1.5 Lakh small investors exited ITC stock in Q4FY22.
13) Listed Commercial Banks are likely to report a rise of around 77% in the net profit.
14) Tata Motors plans to ramp up EV production as demand spikes.
15) Number of Mutual Funds Companies dip even as Assets swell.