Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets remained flat.
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $99 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.31% and US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.87%.
- Rupee at 79.61 per dollar.
- S&P 500 at 3-months high on rising bets for smaller rate hikes.
- ‘Worst Likely Over’ for emerging Asian currencies as US Fed hike bets ease.
- OPEC sees the global oil market tipping into surplus this quarter.
- No chance of recession, India to be the fastest growing economy this year, as per the report.
- S&P says India’s external position is “Very Strong”, and can absorb some deterioration.
- Apollo Hospitals’ net profit falls 35% to Rs. 324 Cr. in the June quarter.
- Oil India Q1 Net Profit triples to Rs. 1,555 Cr. on oil, gas price boost.
- Page Industry’s net profit surges multi-fold to Rs. 207 Cr. in Q1FY23.
- Godrej Properties eyes Rs. 8,000 Cr. sales revenue from a housing project in Delhi.
- FMCG companies face a problem as consumers flock to low-price packs.
- FPIs pour over Rs. 12,000 Cr. into Indian equities in the last 10 days.
- Lower bad loans push PSU bank’s profitability in the June quarter.
- Aviation stocks fly high as Government lifts domestic airfare caps from August 31, 2022.