Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 12 May 20221 min read
1) The US markets were down by 1% to 3.18%
2) The Brent Crude Oil prices are currently at $107 per barrel.
3) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.93% while India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.21%.
4) Bond Yields drop as RBI saw reversing Covid period rate i.e., 115 bps or 1.15%.
5) Morgan Stanley cuts India’s FY23 growth forecast to 7.6% from 7.9% earlier.
6) rate hikes, rise in bond yields, rupee fall to hit India Incorporations margins.
7) Gold ETF inflows at 2-year high i.e., Rs. 1,100 Cr. in April 2022.
8) LIC Shares slip below IPO price in the grey market, trading at Rs. 940-945.
9) Government to hold a 33% stake in Vi post equity conversion.
10) FMCG majors (HUL, Britannia, Marico) make big market share gains as inflation blunts small firms’ edge.
11) Small ticket housing loans rise in Tier-1 and Tier-2 cities.
12) Tata Motors unveils Nexon EV Max with a range of 437 KM and a bigger battery.
13) Tata Group is readying a plan for a battery company.
14) Tata Group’s main focus: Digital, Global Supply Chain, and Sustainability (ESG)