1) The US markets were down by 1% to 3.18%
2) The Brent Crude Oil prices are currently at $107 per barrel.
3) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.93% while India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.21%.
4) Bond Yields drop as RBI saw reversing Covid period rate i.e., 115 bps or 1.15%.
5) Morgan Stanley cuts India’s FY23 growth forecast to 7.6% from 7.9% earlier.
6) rate hikes, rise in bond yields, rupee fall to hit India Incorporations margins.
7) Gold ETF inflows at 2-year high i.e., Rs. 1,100 Cr. in April 2022.
8) LIC Shares slip below IPO price in the grey market, trading at Rs. 940-945.
9) Government to hold a 33% stake in Vi post equity conversion.
11) Small ticket housing loans rise in Tier-1 and Tier-2 cities.
12) Tata Motors unveils Nexon EV Max with a range of 437 KM and a bigger battery.
13) Tata Group is readying a plan for a battery company.
14) Tata Group’s main focus: Digital, Global Supply Chain, and Sustainability (ESG)