Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were up by 1.19% to 2.11%
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $92 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.17% and US’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.32%.
- Rupee at 79.66 per dollar.
- Fed’s Christopher Waller: Need aggressive rate hikes now while the economy can take a hit.
- Ukraine War, inflation affecting tourism industry: UNWTO Secretary General
- 2023 may be worse than 2022 for the global economy: IMF Chief
- Oil prices are at a 7-month low but no change in petrol, and diesel prices in India.
- India’s merchandise exports rise over 11% to $114 billion in July-September.
- India’s export could be shadowed by global factors: EXIM Bank
Stock Specific News:
- Expect the CV Industry to grow in double digits this fiscal: Tata Motors ED.
- Ambuja Cements, ACC receive a lukewarm response from public shareholders.
- Mahindra lines up new products and firms up investments for an electric future.
- The appliances industry expects up to 35% growth in sales during the festive season.
- FPIs infuse Rs. 5,600 Cr. In Indian Equities in September so far.
- Banks: Growth & Asset quality improving, and margins can play a spoilsport.
- We plan to continue our accelerated store expansion programme: Trent Chairman Noel Tata
- FMCG bounces back in August on the back of festival demand.
- Adani Realty is in merger talks with DB Realty.