1) The US markets were down by around 0.3%.
2) The inflation figure in the US is hovering around 8.5%.
3) The Brent Crude Oil prices are near the levels of $105 per barrel.
4) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is currently trading at 2.72%.
5) India’s Retail Inflation currently stands at 6.95% which is at a 17-month high on account of pricier food and fuel.
6) Skymet expects the upcoming monsoon to be normal this year.
7) The Rate hike worry pushes up the 10-year G-Sec yield further @ 7.19%.
8) LIC Valuation may be cut to lure investors from around Rs. 10 Lakh Cr. to Rs. 11 Lakh Cr.
9) The Centre surpasses its FY22 Asset Monetization target. The government made deals worth Rs. 96,000 Cr. against the target of Rs. 88,000 Cr. which was led by projects in Road, Power, Coal, and Mining
10) Dark days ahead in the country with low coal stock and higher power demand.
11) OPEC cuts 2022 Oil demand forecast due to Ukraine- Russia war.
12) Private Sector lender HDFC Bank is hopeful of Aramco like MSCI inclusion
13) Vedanta said that the semiconductor plant with Foxconn to come up in the coming 2 years.
14) Shift to EVs opens up to Rs. 3 Lakh Cr. opportunity. The opportunity of around Rs. 1.5 Lakh Cr. will be available to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEMs) and around Rs. 90,000 Cr. opportunity might be available for Auto Component Manufacturer, and the remaining Rs. 60,000 Cr. opportunity will be available for the Auto-Financiers.
15) The Chief Economic Advisor (CEA) said that Private Sector CAPEX is picking up in H2FY23.