1) The US Markets were flat between negative 0.33% to around positive 0.06%.
2) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yields are at 2.86%, whereas India’s 10-Year G-Sec yield is at 7.24%.
3) The Brent Crude Oil price is at $107.
4) India’s Marketcap to GDP stands at 103%.
5) Retail Inflation hits an 8-Year high of 7.8% in April 2022 on account of costlier fuel & food items.
6) CRISIL said that Inflation getting broad-based, and RBI is set to hike the repo rate by 100 bps.
7) Nifty PE slips below 20, currently at 19.87.
8) Tata Motors’ Q4 Net Loss narrows to Rs. 992 Cr. Electric Vehicle (EV) Penetration at 7.4%.
9) L&T profit is up 8% at Rs. 4,138 Cr. on better order execution; consolidated order book at Rs. 3.57 Lakh Cr., where international order accounts for 27%.
10) Hotstar fetches over 4 million or 40 lakhs new subscribers for Disney+, all thanks to IPL.
11) Sunil Mittal said Airtel became ‘Very Strong’ and ‘Battle Hardened’ after the crisis.
12) Softbank logs a $13 billion FY net loss, which will trim the tech investment portfolio.
13) V. Vaidyanathan, Head of IDFC First Bank said that the Cost to Income ratio will down for the bank.
14) Tata Group picks Mr. Wilson as Air India’s new CEO.