- US Inflation expectations dropped in August, says New York Fed
- Euro jumps to 3-week peak on hawkish ECB signals, weakening dollar
- UK’s GDP expands 0.2% in July 2022 after a drop in June
- Retail inflation rises to 7% in Aug on food prices, and July IIP slips to 2.4%.
- PM to launch national logistics policy on Sat for seamless flow of goods
- Government is likely to offer Rs. 20,000 Cr. Compensation to state-run fuel retailers.
- After Apple, Google plans to shift assemble from China to India
Stock Specific News:
- Vedanta picks Gujarat for $20-bn semiconductor foray with Foxconn: Report
- Aberdeen to offload 2% in HDFC Life in block trades, put 43 mn shares on block
- Tata group in talks with Bisleri to acquire a stake in the company: Report
- Domestic PV sales may touch a record level at nearly 4 mn units in 2022
- Retail MF assets top Rs 20 trillion for the first time in August