Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 14 April 20221 min read
1) The US markets were up by 1% to 2% yesterday.
2) The Brent Crude Oil prices are currently trading at $108 per barrel.
3) The US-10 Year G-Sec Yield is currently hovering at around 2.71% while India’s 10-Year G-Sec yield is in the range of 7.2%.
4) Infosys Net Profit in Q4FY22 rises by 12% YoY whereas revenue grew by around 22%. The company projects revenue growth of 13% to 15% in FY23. Margins of Q4 stood at 21.5%. The Total Contract Value (TCV) in Q4 of the company was $2.3 billion. The Last Twelve Month’s Attrition Rate stands at 27.7%.
5) Government shortlists up to 60 Anchor Investors for LIC’s share sale. Blackrock, Fidelity, Standard Life, and JP Morgan are some of the names among these investors list. Further, Anchor Investors are currently valuing LIC at around Rs. 7 Lakh Cr. As per the reports, LIC has received commitments worth Rs. 18,000 Cr. from these anchor investors.
6) World Bank cuts forecast India’s Growth Forecast to 8% from an earlier forecast of 8.7% for FY23 on account of incomplete recovery in the labor market affecting private consumption and inflationary pressures.
7) As per the ICRA report, Domestic Hotel Industry is to return to the pre-covid level this fiscal i.e., FY23.
8) Services Exports in FY22 touches an all-time high level of $250 billion.
9) The UK is witnessing 30-year high inflation levels. Consumer Price Index Inflation in the UK is currently at around 7%. 10) Crypto Trading Values plummet by around 60% to