Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were down by 0.15% to 0.67%.
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $99 per barrel.
- India’s Market Cap to GDP ratio currently stands at 105%.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.34% and US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.94%.
- Rupee at 79.60 per dollar.
- Gasoline and food drive US Inflation data fuels rate high of 9.1% in June.
- Wall Street falls as Inflation data fuels rate hike fears.
- The oil Market walking tight rope due to economic, supply rises said International Energy Agency (IEA).
- Gold slips to near a 1-year low as US Inflation jump bolsters rate hike bets.
- Low Growth and High Inflation are expected this year said N Chandrasekaran.
- Indian Economy is projected to grow at a rate of 7.1% to 7.6% in the current fiscal said Deloitte India Report.
- Ministry of Railways to monetize redeveloped stations through REITs.
- A windfall tax review is more likely now after the fall in global crude prices.
- Nomura cuts 2023 India GDP forecast to 4.7% amid recession fears.
- Entry-level automobile sales are under pressure in Q1 as commodity costs mound said SIAM.
- Mindtree Q1 Results: Order Book remains strong, cautiously optimistic, says CEO. EBITDA Margin at 21.1%, Net Profit Growth of 37% YoY, Attrition Rate at 24.5% (LTM), and Revenue up by 7.7% QoQ and 36.2% YoY.
- HDFC to raise to Rs. 5,000 Cr. this week via bonds on a private placement basis.
- CARE Ratings surges 10% as the board considers a share buyback plan on July 20.
- HCL Tech sees attrition easing in a couple of quarters says, CEO Vijayakumar.