Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 14 June 20221 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were down by between 2.7% to 4.68%.
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $122 per barrel.
- India’s Market Cap to GDP ratio currently stands at 106%.
- The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.37% while India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.60%.
- Nifty PE ratio at 19.52 and Sensex PE ratio at 21.56.
- Rupee at 78.16 per dollar while US Dollar index at 105.15.
- US Stocks sink again as S&P 500 enters the “bear market”.
- US Bonds flag recession risk with 75 bps hike in play.
- UK economy contracts in April as inflation weighs.
- May CPI inflation cools down to 7% from an 8-year high in April.
- RBI ahead of its curve to contain inflation; Rate hike likely to in August and October: SBI.
- The financial health of DISCOMS hurdle for the renewable energy sector: Moody’s
- EXIM Bank estimates India’s merchandise exports at $117.2 billion in Q1FY23.
- LIC Shares face renewed selling pressure as anchor lock-in ends, falling 4.5%.
- At $17 billion loss, LIC IPO among Top Asia Wealth losers.
- Embassy REIT distributors over Rs. 5,800 Cr. to unitholders since listing.
- Asset Quality in NBFCs, HFCs improves in Q4FY22 on lower slippages: ICRA.
- Bajaj Finance raises deposit rates to 20 bps on various tenors.
- Indian Stock Mart has a silver lining amid global meltdown: Nithin Kamath.
- Airtel Xtream tops the 2 million paid users mark, to focus on a regional content plan.