Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 14 September 20221 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets down up by 3.94% to 5.16%
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $93 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.11% and US’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.42%.
- Rupee at 79.60 per dollar.
- US Consumer Inflation unexpectedly rose in August to 8.3%.
- Fed is expected to stick to aggressive rate hikes as inflation stays hot.
- UK unemployment hits lowest since 1974 almost at a 50-year low at 3.6%
- Global Bond Index providers reach out to India amid geopolitical shifts; foreign investors snap up Indian binds set for inclusion.
- India could grow at about 7% annually this decade: CEA Anantha Nageswaran
- India’s Job market outlook is strong for Oct-Dec as 54% of companies plan to hire.
Stock Specific News:
- Vedanta, Foxconn to invest $19.5 billion for Chip project in Gujarat.
- Vedanta-Foxconn sees Gujarat Semiconductor plant reaching break-even in 5 years.
- Size of Indian Dairy Market to jump over 2 fold to Rs. 30 Lakh Cr. by 2027:NDDB
- Consumption trend signal strong FY23 for mall operator Phoenix Mills.
- “No Double Lives”: Infosys email warns employees against moonlighting.
- SEBI wants more safeguards for F&O trades to shield small investors.
- Retail sales in malls set to touch $39 billion by FY28: Report
- Abrdn sells a 2% stake in HDFC Life at Rs. 574 a share.