1) The US Markets were down by 0.33% to 2.14%.
2) The Brent Crude Oil prices are currently around $111 per barrel.
3) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield rate is currently trading at 2.83%.
4) Elon Musk launches a $43 billion hostile takeover of Twitter.
5) Holcim considering the potential sale of India’s $9.6 billion including Ambjua Cements.
6) M&M hikes vehicle prices by 2.5% as commodity prices surge.
7) BlackRock led consortium to invest Rs. 4,000 Cr. in Tata Power Renewables.
8) India’s Demat Account tally was up 63% to 8.97 Cr. in FY22.
9) IMD expects a normal monsoon for the fourth straight year.
10) OYO hits weekend with over 3 Lakh bookings, surpasses New Year’s bookings.
11) EaseMyTrip reported handsome air ticket bookings for summer, Good Friday weekend up by 50%.
12) HUL to take another round of price hikes in April 2022 on account of rising inflationary pressure.
13) Tata Neu app downloads hit the 22 Lakh mark in a week. The company is eying financial services like micro-financing, micro-insurance, BNPLs, etc.
14) The PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry said that Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) may touch $100 billion in FY23.
15) Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPI) allocation at the end of FY22 as per sectors are as follows Oil & Gas- 13.2%, up by 24% YoY, Power-4.4%, up by 1.8%, IT Sector- 14.7% increased by 1%, Banking, and Financial Service- 29.1%, reduced by around 4.3%.