1) Brent Crude Oil price has fallen to $105 per barrel.
2) US Markets remained flat, but NASDAQ was down by 2% yesterday.
3) The 10-Year G-Sec Yield has risen to 2.14%.
4) Tata Sons’ Chief Mr. N. Chandrasekaran appointed Air India Chairman.
5) India’s Good Exports have increased by 25.1% in February 2022 to $34.57 billion. While Imports of India have increased by around 36.075 to $54.45 billion, bringing the trade deficit in February 2022 to around $21 billion.
6) Wholesale Price Index (WPI) stood at 13% in February 2022 and Consumer Price Inflation (CPI) remained at 6.07%.
7) Retail Industry’s sales witness growth over pre-pandemic levels in February 2022. Sales of Consumer Durables and Electronics have increased by 31%. YoY. Food and Groceries Sales has increased by 33% YoY, whereas growth in QSR sales stood at 38% YoY.
8) Jubilant FoodWorks stock fell by 12.6% on Monday 14th March 2022 on account of the resignation of CEO, Mr. Pratik Pota.
9) Government to spend Rs. 1.58 Lakh Cr. additionally in FY22. The Government is receiving additional receipts of around Rs. 51 Lakh Cr., so the extra amount Government will need is around Rs. 1.07 Lakh Cr.
10) Reliance Industries Subsidiary acquires battery maker Lithium Works for $61 million.
11) NBFCs and Housing Finance Companies need Rs. 2.2 Lakh Cr. in fresh funds in FY23 as per ICRA.