Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 15 September 20221 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets are up by 0.10% to 0.74%
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $94 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.15% and US’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.41%.
- Rupee at 79.45 per dollar.
- US Wholesale Inflation declines in August to a still-high 8.7%.
- UK Inflation dips slightly in August to 9.9% amid a drop in fuel prices.
- Inflation in Germany soars to a record level of 7.9% in August.
- WPI-Based Inflation softens to an 11-month low at 12.41% in August.
- Core Inflation (non-food CPI) is more persistent than food inflation, and that’s a concern.
- Exports rise marginally in August; the trade deficit more than doubles to $28 billion.
Stock Specific News:
- EV adoption to disrupt the automobile industry in a decade says the report.
- SBI joins Rs. 5 Lakh Cr. Market cap club; stock surges 26% in the 3 months.
- Global Fund Managers “Super Bearish”; cash allocation at 20-year high: BoFA
- With a loss of Rs. 4,500 Cr., BYJU’s FY21 report card has many red marks.
- TCS becomes India’s most valuable brand in 2022, says Kantar BrandZ report.
- Reliance Retail aims to double the borrowing cap to Rs.1 Lakh Cr.
- ‘Made in India’ chips to drastically reduce prices of products including laptops: Anil Agarwal
- IT Stocks bleed mirroring NASDAQ plunge; Nifty IT Index down by 3.4%.