Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets was up by around 0.40% to 0.62%.
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $94 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.29% and US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.78%.
- Rupee at 79.51 per dollar.
- China resorts to interest rate cuts as data shows an ‘alarming’ slowdown. China home prices fall for 11th month as mortgage ‘boycott’ continues
- US Economy was the worst performing of G-7 countries in the 2nd quarter
- JP Morgan Chase CEO sees up to 30% chance of ‘harder recession’ in the USA
- Japan’s economy recovers to its pre-pandemic level in the second quarter
- FinMin plans to review the exemption-free tax regime to make it more attractive
- PM Narendra Modi calls for innovation in defence products.
- Direct tax collection grows 40% driven by personal income tax from Apr-Jul
- India $5-trn economy by FY29 only if it grows at 9% for 5 yrs: Ex-RBI Governor
- M&M inaugurates its state-of-the-art EV design studio in the UK.
- Q1 Results Review: Zomato, Paytm, Nykaa to focus on profitable growth
- Inflationary impact on FMCG price and margin to continue in Q2: Industry
- Godrej Properties eyes Rs. 8,000 Cr. sales revenue from a housing project in Delhi.
- FPIs invest Rs 22k cr. in Indian markets in Aug as inflation concerns soften.
- BPCL to spend Rs 1.4 trillion on petrochemicals, and gas business in next five years
- Ola Electric to enter the electric car segment; to launch the first model by 2024.
- Lupin revising product portfolio in the US to overcome price erosion impact