Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets remained mixed (-0.19% to 0.71%)
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $92 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.29% and US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.82%.
- Rupee at 79.17 per dollar.
- Oil prices fall below $94 a barrel, await news of Iran nuclear deal
- Fed faces balance sheet dilemma as US economy slows
- Global stocks steady, US Treasury Yields rise as recession worries persist
- India’s July WPI inflation eases to 13.93% as food, and fuel prices decline
- Companies in India expected to give 10% salary hike in 2023, highest in APAC: Report
- Average Housing prices rise 5% in Apr-June across 8 cities: Report
- India buys discounted Venezuelan petcoke to replace coal
- Paytm & Samsung collaborate to deploy Smart PoS devices across India
- BSE Auto Index surges 39% from March lows on the robust growth momentum
- Investors await stability on D-Street to resume the IPO party
- UTI AMC’s shares soar 15% on reports of Tata AMC eyeing a 45% stake
- SBI launches the first branch dedicated to start-ups
- MSCI India defies the EM trend with a 20-month winning streak
- Mahanagar Gas cuts PNG and CNG prices on higher supply from govt