Skip to content
Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were flat to negative on Monday.
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $114 per barrel,
- The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.88% while India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.32%.
- India’s Market Cap to GDP ratio currently stands at 103%
- Nifty50 PE Ratio is at 19.72 and Sensex PE is at 21.54.
Currency & Dollar Index:
- Indian Rupee again hit the all-time low of Rs. 77.82 per dollar.
- The dollar index is at 104.25 from the earlier 104.47.
- Oil prices rise on China’s Demand recovery
- Wheat prices hit a record high in Europe after India bans the export of Wheat.
- RBI’s move to raise rates, good monsoon will help contain inflation: CII President Sanjiv Bajaj
- LIC IPO will get listed today. Grey Market Premium (GMP) suggests a discount of Rs. 30.
Merger & Acquisitions:
- As per Experts, the Adani-Holcim deal may trigger consolidation in Cement Industry.
- HDFC, HDFC Life insurance acquires a stake in Xanadu Realty (A Real Estate Business Accelerator Firm)
- Mamaearth Parent HCPL Acquires majority stake in skincare brand Dr.Sheth’s
- Adani Group to buy 49% in Raghav Bahl-run Quint, a Digital Business New Platform
- After a $10.5 billion deal, Adani makes an open offer for Ambuja & ACC stake.
- Reliance Retail plans big beauty & cosmetics foray from Top to Bottom
- L&T aims to go to zero debt by end of FY23, selling off two non-core businesses: CEO
- Infosys rolls out large pay hikes and retention bonuses. Around a 12%-13% hike in August is expected.
- Startup layoffs may worsen as Investor pressure mounts.
- Adani Group’s Gross Debt is at an all-time high level of Rs. 2.2 Lakh Cr. while the Interest Coverage Ratio of the group is at 2.5-2.6.