Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 18 August 20221 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were down by around -0.50% to -1.25%
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $93 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.18% and US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.88%.
- Rupee at 79.36 per dollar.
- Soaring food & energy costs drive UK Inflation to 10.1%
- Fed sees interest rate hikes continuing until inflation eases substantially.
- Fed minutes show more rate hikes in the pipeline, but the pace could be slow
- India’s Oil demand to rise by 7.7% in 2023, fastest growing in the world: OPEC
- 69% of Jobs in India under threat of automation by 2040: Report
- Indian Govt. Bonds may get added to a global index next year $30 billion in positive flows expected
- Airtel pays Rs. 8,312 Cr. ahead of schedule for 5G spectrum dues
- Retailers reported sales growth of 18% in July compared to pre-pandemic levels
- UTI AMC denies reports of stake sale of Tata Group
- Paint stocks are in demand as crude oil prices cool off
- No impact of higher lending rates on home loan demand: SBI Chairman
- M&M is in talks with different states in India for setting up an EV production site
- DMart eyes fivefold growth despite aggressive expansion by Reliance Retail
- IDBI Bank Stake Sale: TPG, Carlyle Group & Fairfax tapped Government to gauge interest.