1) The Brent Crude Oil Prices are currently at around $113 per barrel.
2) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is currently trading at 2.86%.
3) Maruti Suzuki’s CEO said that the company will regain a 50% market share gradually.
4) Uncertainty over Reliance Industries deal drove over Future Retail Limited Lenders to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC).
5) Tata Steel board to consider a split of equity shares on May 3.
6) HDFC Banks declared Q4FY22 results on Saturday 16th April and its Net Profit was up by 23% YoY.
7) Interest Rates hikes may hit India Incorporations FY23 earnings.
8) New SIP Registrations surge 88% to 2.6 Cr. in FY22. The SIP Book per month is Rs. 12,328 Cr.
9) Government amends FEMA rules to allow 20% foreign direct investment in LIC.
10) Operating Profit Margins of TCS & Infosys declined to a two-decade low.
11) Investors can soon trade in fractional shares.
12) Banks look to find Infra Projects again after the bad loan saga. Outstanding Infra Loans of Banks at Rs. 11.9 Lakh Cr.