Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were up by around 1.34% to 2.76% on Tuesday.
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $113 per barrel,
- The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.98% while India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.36%.
- India’s Market Cap to GDP ratio currently stands at 105%
- Nifty50 PE Ratio is at 20.12 and Sensex PE is at 22.73.
Currency & Dollar Index:
- Indian Rupee currently stands at Rs. 77.49 per dollar.
- The dollar index is at 103.49 from the earlier 104.25.
- India’s WPI inflation is at 15.08% i.e., at a 17-year high level.
- Indian Economy is likely to grow at 12% to 13% in Q1FY23 as per the ICRA report.
- RBI sold $20.1 billion in March 2022 to defend the rupee.
- LIC lists at a discount of 8%.
- Government weighs selling part of BPCL instead of a full stake.
- Bharti Airtel Q4 profit surges 164% YoY to Rs. 2,008 Cr. Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) rises to Rs. 178
- Tata Power partners with Hyundai Motor for EV charging infra in India.
- IHC invests Rs. 15,400 Cr. in 3 Adani Entities. IHC invested Rs. 3,850 Cr. each in Adani Green and Adani Transmission, while Rs. 7,700 Cr. in Adani Enterprises.
- MF Equity Asset Under Management (AUM) surpassed debt in March 2022 amid a sharp rebound in the market. As of March 2022, Equity AUM stands at Rs. 13.56 Lakh Cr. against AUM of Debt MF which is at Rs. 12.98 Lakh Cr.