1) The US markets were down by 0.02% to 0.04%.
2) The Brent Crude Oil Prices are currently at $113 per barrel.
3) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is currently trading at around 2.85%. While India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is currently trading at 7.15%.
4) Wholesale Price Index (WPI) Inflation is at around 14.55% which is at the second-highest level since 2004.
6) Stock Market is under pressure because of earnings setbacks and inflation data.
8) India’s Good Export up 37% at $18.79 billion till Mid-April.
9) Over 1,67,000 businesses were set up in FY22 which is the highest in the last 3 years. Figures for business set-up in FY20 were 1,22,721 and 1,55,377 in FY21.
10) Highway work declines over 20% in FY22 owing to covid and rains conditions.
11) As per the RBI report, the Indian Economy is not immune to negative externalities.
12) As per the Iron Pillar Report, India will have over 250 Unicorns by the year 2025.