- Trade data from China, India shows gaping hole of $12 billion: Report
- China’s property debt crisis enters a new phase as bond havens crumble
- India emerged as leading defense exporter in recent years; could fulfill Africa’s maritime, aerospace and defence requirements: Exim Bank report
- Job openings surged in September despite Fed efforts to cool the labor market
- India’s Manufacturing PMI rises to 55.3 in October, hiring at a 33-month high
- GST collection of over Rs 1.51 trillion in October, second highest ever
- India has conditions in place for an economic boom: Morgan Stanley
- India’s gold demand hits pre-pandemic levels; Q3 gold demand up 14%: WGC
- UPI processed over 7 billion transactions in Oct, a record high since its inception
- Foreign investors sell $500 mn of India govt bonds in two days: Analysts
- Centre looking at PLI 2.0 for textiles to make it globally competitive: Piyush Goyal
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) became one of the first major central banks in the world to start a pilot project with its virtual currency when the wholesale digital rupee is used on a trial basis from 1st November 2022, initially for settlement of transactions in government securities.
- Tech Mahindra Q2 net down 4% YoY to Rs 1,285 cr on supply-side pressure
- American private equity major Bain Capital on 1st November sold 1,66,80,000 shares of Axis Bank, representing a 0.5% stake through a bulk deal on the BSE.
- PNB Q2 net profit falls 63% to Rs 411 crore on higher provisions
- LIC Housing Finances Q2 net profit up 23% to Rs 305 cr on the dip in provisions
- Bharti Airtel Q2 result: Net profit surges 89%, ARPU comes in at Rs 190
- JSW Energy likely to close Rs 10,530-cr Mytrah acquisition by December-end
- Flipkart’s loss widens 51% to Rs 4,362 cr in FY22 on a 36% spike in expenses
- Whirlpool India’s Q2 profit was down 88% to Rs 49 Cr.; revenue was flat at Rs 1,611 Cr.
- Varun Beverages’ profit was up 53% to Rs 395.48 crore in Sept quarter
- Nykaa posts surge of 4.5% in Q2 profit on strong festive season demand
- Adani Ports SEZ Sept quarter profit jumps 62% as cargo volumes surge
- Kansai Nerolac Paints consolidated net profit rises 23.43% in the September 2022 quarter