1) The US markets were up by 1.5% to 2.15%.
2) The Brent Crude Oil Prices are currently at $108 per barrel.
3) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is currently trading at around 2.96%. While India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is currently trading at 7.15%.
4) International Monetary Fund (IMF) slashes India’s FY23 growth forecast to 8.2% from 9% earlier. Further, the Global Growth projection is cut down by 0.8% to 3.6%. on account of higher oil prices weighing on private consumption and investment.
6) HDFC twins’ stock tank 20% each in 9 Trading sessions.
7) Floater Funds are back in focus as interest rates are all set to climb.
8) Dua to Russia-Ukraine War and China Supply Constraints the Indian Steel Exports spurs.
9) Property developers want Government to step in as input costs pinch.
10) Tata Power plans Rs. 60,000 Cr. CAPEX for renewables over the next 5 years.
11) Foreign Institutional Investors are selling-off in the Indian Markets on the grounds of the high inflationary situation and high valuations in the Indian market compared to other Asian Peers, especially China.