Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets was up by 0.64% to 0.76%
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $91 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.28% and US’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.49%.
- Rupee at 79.71 per dollar.
- Stagflation-Free Asia leaving taper tantrums behind as currencies farewell.
- European Union seeks emergency powers to prevent a supply-chain crisis.
- The global race to hike interest rates tilts economies towards recession.
- India spending Forex Reserves at a quicker pace than during the taper tantrum
- India’s Aug Crude imports fall 13% on monthly basis on the monsoon demand lull.
- Indians optimistic on growth outlook amid high inflation: EY Study
Stock Specific News:
- RIL quietly reinvented its investment strategy to meet new goals.
- Ambuja, ACC capacity to double to 140 mtpa in the 5 years: Gautam Adani
- Paytm tokenizes over 5.2 crores cards, and says on track to meet RBI’s deadline.
- Banks dial Vedanta to fund chip plant.
- Top exits, and eroding profitability raise hackles at Wipro.
- Devyani International bets on affordable options to save the day
- Nestle, others eye stake in Yoga Bar.
- Swiggy and Zomato mulling an entry into UPI digital platform as third-party payments apps.
- India can move out of the emerging markets pack to a standalone destination: Uday Kotak
- Gold Loan NBFCs report a 12% uptick in credit demand from the Agri sector.