Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 21 April 20221 min read
1) The US Markets closed on a mixed note. NASDAQ was down by around 1.22% while Dow Jones is up by 0.71%.
2) The Brent Crude Oil prices are currently at $107 per barrel.
3) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is currently at 2.85% and India’s 10-Year G-Sec yield is at around 7.10%.
4) Around $1 billion sent abroad by Indians for travel in February 2022.
5) Tesla post a record profit, Q1 sales jump by 81% despite supply-chain disruptions.
6) Tata’s to offer ESOPs to Air India Staff to boost productivity.
7) For LIC IPO, Government may ask regulators to ease new norms on investments like the Lock-in period of Anchor Investors, and capping of Rs. 1 Cr. High Net Worth Individuals (HNIs) IPO Financing
8) Netflix shares plunge more than 35% on lost subscribers.
9) IT Employees’ body writes to center against Infosys, seeks removal of non-compete clauses.
10) Future Retail holds meet for Reliance Deal approval.
11) Active subscribers for Airtel & Jio rise even as user base contracts. The Active subscribers of Airtel are at 98% and the same of Jio is 94%.
12) India looks to clock $350 billion worth of Services Exports in FY23.
13) EPFO adds 14.1 Lakh subscribers in February 2022, a 14% rise from a year ago.
14) LIC posts up robust show ahead of IPO. FY22 market share is at 63.25% but the same has gone up to 71% in March 2022.