Markets – Global & India
- The US Market showed mixed action.
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $115 per barrel.
- India’s Market Cap to GDP ratio currently stands at 101%.
- The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.28% while India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.46%.
- Nifty PE ratio at 18.99 and Sensex PE ratio at 21.04.
- Rupee at 78.03 per dollar while US Dollar index at 104.15.
- As per Nomura, the US Economy might go into recession by the year-end on account of rising inflation and de-growth in the economy.
- Fed’s Loretta Mister said that inflation will not fall to the 2% target for 2 years.
- Germany and Italy may shift back to coal as Russia turns down gas flows.
- China’s power demand sets new records of 65.3 million KW as heatwaves bake the northern region.
- China’s Oil imports from Russia jumped 55% YoY to 8.42 million tonnes.
- India facing a twin deficit (fiscal and current account deficit) problem due to commodity prices and subsidy says Finance Minister.
- As per PFRDA, National Pension System (NPS) subscribers are up 24% YoY to 53.17 million in May 2022. Under NPS, Atal Pension Yojana is with the highest growth of around 31% YoY.
- As per the report, India-focused funds are on road to raising around $9.8 billion in CY22. Till now, 18 funds have already generated $1.47 billion. This growth is expected on the grounds of increased attractiveness of the Indian Market and the China Plus One Strategy.
- As per CRISIL Report, Duty-related measures cut India’s Steel Exports by 40% in FY23.
- Vodafone Idea Ltd on Monday said its British shareholder Vodafone Group will invest Rs. 500 crores in the company through equity or convertible warrants, following a previous cash injection by its promoters in March.
- Air India prepares one of the largest aircraft deals in Aviation history. Air India might purchase 300 Jets from Airbus, Boeing, or both.
- India Exposition Mart gets SEBI’s go-ahead to float Rs. 600 Cr. IPO. Also, INOX Green Energy files fresh Draft papers with SEBI for Rs. 740 Cr. IPO.