Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 22 August 20222 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were down by around 0.86% to 2.01%
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $95 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.26% and US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.9%.
- Rupee at 79.92 per dollar.
- Russia is China’s top oil supplier for the third month in July.
- China’s July Russian Coal imports hit a 5-year high as the west shuns Moscow.
- Germany leads as Europe slides towards recession amid supply shortages.
- Lesser rate hikes will be needed if CPI falls below forecasts said, Ashima Goyal.
- Indians remitted $6 billion in Q1FY23 under the LRS scheme: RBI data.
- EPFO witnessed a 43% YoY rise in net subscribers, adding 18.3 lakh in June.
- L&T to work across the green energy value chain; to pump in $2.5 billion in the next 3-4 years.
- Adani Group gets approval for a $9.8 billion open offer for Ambuja, ACC; to launch an open offer on 26th August.
- CAMS promoter entity pares 3.79% stake for Rs. 428 Cr.
- FPIs pump in Rs. 44,500 Cr. into Indian equities in three weeks of August.
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma to continue as MD & CEO of Paytm for another 5 years.
- PharmEasy calls off its public offer; to go for rights issues instead.
- IRCTC moves to monetize passenger data; floats under tender to hire a consultant.
- Mutual Funds cut energy, IT bets in July; bought financial stocks.
- 2022 housing sales to breach pre-covid levels despite rate hikes as per the report.