Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 22 July 20222 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were up by 0.51% to 1.36%.
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $104 per barrel.
- India’s Market Cap to GDP ratio currently stands at 110%.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.44% and US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.89%.
- Rupee at 79.87 per dollar.
- Microsoft and Google are among tech giants to pause hiring amid fear of recession.
- China takes to steps to ease up on regulatory crackdown as the economy slows.
- Europe’s economy is in dire straits. This weak presents a crucial test. Volatile energy crisis, inflation climate change, political turmoil, and risk of recession.
- ADB slashes India’s growth forecast to 7.2% for FY23 and sees higher inflation.
- India’s FY23 growth forecast cut to 7%, RBI to stay hawkish says FICCI.
- Expect fiscal slippage of 0.4% in FY23 says, Nomura.
- India’s R&D spends amongst the lowest in the world says Niti Aayog’s study.
- India’s preventive healthcare market is projected to touch $197 billion by 2025.
- The bad Loan ratio of banks is likely to fall to 5%-5.5% by March 2024 as per S&P Global Ratings.
- Tata Group firms in talks with banks to raise funds for Rs. 60,000 Cr. Capex plan.
- Amid rising investor interest, SEBI mulls regulating online bond platforms.
- PVR sees Q1FY23 as the biggest-ever quarter recording the highest revenue & profitability.
- ITC shares hit a 52-week high in intra-day; rally over 37% so far this year.
- Embassy REIT inks 1.8 million sq. ft. lease deals in June Quarter, the best quarter since 2016.
- Teleco’s, tech firms fight for a share of the 5G private network pie.