1) Brent Crude Oil prices are again on the rise and are currently trading at around $118 per barrel. There is a Yemen-based Houthi group that is being backed by Iran that has attacked some of the oil fields of Saudi Arabia due to which there is an impact on the oil supply side.
2) The US markets also closed on flat to negative note yesterday on the grounds of rising crude oil prices.
3) The 10 Year G Sec yield is currently at around 2.13%.
4) Government has given a clear indication that a loss on the crypto asset cannot offset against the gains with the other crypto asset.
5) Mr. Shatikanta Das, Governor of RBI has given clear indication that Economic Growth will be a top priority.
6) Nomura India Business Redemption Index value has touched new higher levels of 126.4, which was 122.8 in the last week. This index measures the business activity levels. The current levels show that Indian Business has grown by around 26% from the pre-pandemic levels.
8) Government expects to launch LIC IPO in the next 2-3 weeks.
9) Ruchi Soya is bringing up its Follow On Public Offer (FPO) of Rs. 4,300 Cr. from 24th March 2022.
10) Domestic Air Traffic has increased by 20% month-on-month in February 2022, around 77 Lakh passengers traveled during February 2022.
11) Zomato will be testing 10 minutes food delivery system in Gurugram.