Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 23 August 20221 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were down by around 1.91% to 2.55%
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $97 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.27% and US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.08%.
- Rupee at 79.86 per dollar.
- The UK faces the threat of 19% inflation in 2023 because of high winter-fuel prices
- OPEC+ may cut output as the disconnect grows between the oil futures market & fundamentals.
- US 10-Year Bond Yields above 3%; Dollar Index at 109 plus levels
- Fed to slow to 50 bps hike in September; Recession worries grow: Reuters Poll
- Private sector Capex likely to lift off this fiscal says RBI study
- At $29 bn, the Indian fintech sector now has a 14% global funding share: Report
- Retail Inflation likely to ease below 6% by March Quarter: Economists
- Infosys cuts average variable payout to 70% for Q1 on margin pressure
- Auto component sector sees record turnover of Rs 4.2 trillion in FY22: ACMA
- Toyota reboots India plan, sets sights on doing it differently with hybrids this time
- Godrej Agrovet signs MoU with Assam, Manipur, and Tripura to promote oil palm cultivation.
- Zomato halts new Pro and Pro Plus memberships
- ITC hits a 47-month high in a weak market on high volumes
- Financial creditors to Future Retail place claims worth Rs. 21,000 Cr.
- Banks step up credit card play ahead of the festive season
- Radhakishan Damani to be at the helm of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Trust