1) The US 10 Year G-Sec Yield is currently trading at around 2.41%.
2) Crude Oil prices is ranging at around $115 per barrel.
3) Fitch has downgraded the growth target of India for FY23 to 8.5%. Earlier, the target by Fitch was around 10.3%.
4) Petrol & Diesel price increased for the second day in a row.
5) TCS received bumped response to its buyback offer. The company received 5.5 times applications to the buyback offer. The buyback amount is around Rs. 18,000 Cr.
6) The Ministry of Road, Transport and Highways (MoRTH) has issued a draft notification of Minimum 6 Airbags Might Be Mandatory For Cars even small cars from 1 October 2022. This news can be negative for small car manufacturers like Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai.
7) Government to cut Coal-based power share to 30% from 52% by 2030.
8) Central Government sanctions Rs. 1,000 Cr. to set up 1,576 Electric Vehicle (EV) charging stations.