Markets – Global & India
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $110 per barrel,
- The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.80% while India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.35%.
- India’s Market Cap to GDP ratio currently stands at 107%
- Nifty50 PE Ratio is at 20.05 and Sensex PE is at 22.19.
Currency & Dollar Index:
- Indian Rupee currently stands at Rs. 77.82 per dollar.
- The dollar index is at 102.96 from the earlier 103.55
- Central slashes excise duty on petrol, and diesel to curb inflation.
- Centre slaps export duty on steel, and materials to cool prices.
- India mulls $13 billion extra borrowing to offset fuel-tax cut.
- As per Sources, India considering spending an additional $26 billion to fight inflation.
- RBI’s Government Transfer falls sharply to Rs. 30,307 Cr.
- Apple eyes India output bump as China virus curbs force iPhone maker to look elsewhere.
- Mutual Funds collect Rs. 1.08 Lakh Cr. via 176 NFOs in FY22
- L&T plans to exit the road, power concessions, and incubate digital business.
- Tata Motors expects PV Industry to surpass FY19 volumes (34 Lakhs) this fiscal.
- Infosys extends Chief Executive Salil Parkeh’s term by 5 years.