Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 24 August 20221 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were down by around 0.22% to 0.47%
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $100 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.28% and US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.05%.
- Rupee at 79.85 per dollar.
- Energy crisis deepens in Europe as a high temp, drought hits power supply
- Euro zone business activity contracted for the second straight month in August: Flash PMI
- Oil prices climbs as tight supply moves back into focus.
- Merchandise exports likely to be around $470-480 bn in FY23: Commerce Secy
- RBI aims to bring down inflation to 4% in two years: RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das
- RBI set to hike interest rates by another 50-60 bps, inflation key concern.
- Adani media arm to purchase 29.18% stake in NDTV, launch an open offer
- Adani’s ports-to-power conglomerate ‘deeply overleveraged’: CreditSights
- Reliance Retail enters general trade with its own FMCG grocery brands
- Tata Motors signs PPA with Tata Power to develop an onsite solar project
- HDFC Bank plans Rs 2,500-crore tier-1 bond sale amid firm credit offtake
- SpiceJet exploring stake sale to raise Rs 2,000 cr, says CMD Ajay Singh
- Indian EV market to hit annual sales of 1.7 Cr. units by 2030: Report
- Hindalco Industries earmarks about $8-bn Capex over next 5 yrs: K M Birla
- Radhakishan Damani to be at the helm of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Trust