Markets – Global & India
- US Markets were up by 1.59% to 1.98%.
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $109 per barrel,
- The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.84% while India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.38%.
- India’s Market Cap to GDP ratio currently stands at 107%
- Nifty50 PE Ratio is at 20.05 and Sensex PE is at 22.19.
Currency & Dollar Index:
- Indian Rupee currently stands at Rs. 77.53 per dollar.
- The dollar index is at 102.15 from the earlier 102.96
- European Central Bank plans to end negative rates as inflation soars.
- Automakers benefit from softening steel prices, and duty cuts on fuel.
- Export duty levy may force steel companies to review CAPEX plans.
- Credit Card spending jumps 48% to top Rs. 1 Lakh Cr. in March 2022
- RBI Governor in a press meeting hinted at the more hikes coming.
- Tata Motors, Tata Power to install 7 MWP solar rooftop expansion project in Pune.
- Indian Hotels launches a program called ‘Ahvaan 2025’. It is to re-engineer its margin, re-image brandscape, and restructure its portfolio.
- Zomato Q4 Results: Net Loss of the company stands at Rs. 360 Cr. while revenue spikes by 75%.
- Jio, Airtel in position to buy Pan-India 5G spectrum, uncertainty on Vi bid.
- Tata Sons is likely to earn a record Rs. 27,797 Cr. from its listed firms via Dividend and Share Buybacks.