Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 25 August 20221 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were up by around 0.18% to 0.41%
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $102 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.29% and US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.11%.
- Rupee at 79.80 per dollar.
- Oil prices jump nearly 4% on Tuesday on OPEC+ supply tightening fears
- Russia mulls up to 30% oil discounts for some Asian buyers: Report
- Financial Markets are bracing for what could be ‘very hawkish’: Jackson Hole speech by Fed Powell
- Government planning PLI Scheme for toys, lab-made gems, bicycles
- Centre plans $500 mn sops for developing niche batteries
- 80% of SMEs anticipate an increase in the domestic order book in Q3
- Incentivize alternative technology for small cars: Maruti Suzuki Chairman
- Minority shareholders gain focus amid Adani-NDTV ownership battle
- Parliamentary panels call IRCTC for a briefing on citizens’ data security, privacy
- NBFCs sharpen Gold Loan focus
- Adani Green’s 2,021% debt-equity ratio is second-worst in Asia: Report
- Tata Neu, HDFC Bank partner to launch two co-branded credit card variants
- Government considers selling at least 51% of state-backed IDBI Bank
- RBI lifts restrictions on American Express onboarding new customers
- RIL AGM: Ambani unlikely to give any timeline for Jio IPO