Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were down by 0.43% to 1.87%.
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $98 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.41% and US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.78%.
- Ukraine-Russia sign deal to reopen grain exports as war rages on.
- Federal Reserve may go easy after a 75 basis points rate hike next week.
- Credit-Suisse considers a fresh round of job cuts as losses mount as per the report.
- India’s foreign exchange reserves drop $7.5 billion to $572.7 billion.
- Government plans to set up a $5 billion fund to fast-track electric mobility.
- Tata Motor bags order of 1,500 Electric Buses from Delhi Transport Corporation.
- Reliance Industries Q1 Net Profit surges 46% YoY to Rs. 17,955 Cr., revenue jumps 57%. Reliance Retail net profit rises 114.2% to Rs. 2,061 Cr. in the June quarter. Tariff hike boost helps Reliance Jio log a 24% jump in Net Profit.
- Infosys disappoints on profit, ups FY23 revenue growth guidance to 14%-16%.
- ICICI Securities June quarter results rained on by overcast broking business.
- Big FMCG companies enter the plant-based meat segment and target non-veg consumers.
- 5G Sale starts on Tuesday (25th July 2022), no aggression bids are expected.
- Private lenders’ profits slide sequentially in Q1 on the bond rally.
- Kotak’s succession plan is to start this year.
- FPIs return to the Indian Equity Market; invest Rs. 1,100 Cr. in July.
- Initial Q1 performances to support the recovery in the markets.