1) The US markets were up by around 0.6% to 1.3%.
2) The Brent Crude Oil prices are currently hovering at $102 per barrel.
3) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield rate is currently trading at around 2.81% while India’s 10-Year G-Sec yield rate is at 7.04%.
4) Crude Oil drops on demand concerns from China and World Growth concerns.
5) Bond yields fall in India because crude oil prices slide.
6) India’s Oil Purchase from Russia doubles in 2 months from 16 million barrels to 40 million barrels.
7) LIC sees huge interest from anchor investors ahead of IPO of around more than Rs. 13,000 Cr.
8) Elon Musk bought Twitter for $44 billion.
9) MG Motor India partners with BPCL to bolster EV Charging infrastructure
10) Indonesia will not ban Crude Palm Oil exports
11) Race to acquire Holcim stake in Ambuja-Acc combine hots up
12) Cement Makers hike prices by 12% in April as input costs pinch.
13) Raghuram Rajan said that Rate hikes to tame inflation not “Anti-National”